SSC Phase-9 Selection Post 2022 Exam Paper with Answer Key PDF Download: In this article, you will get the memory-based important questions of General Awareness, GK, Current Affairs and English sections that came in the SSC Phase-9 Selection Post Exam 2021-22.
SSC Phase-9 Selection Post 2022 Exam Paper with Answer Key PDF Download: SSC Holds Phase 9 Screening Examination After 2021-22 In Online Mode From 2n/a at 10and February 2022 in different cities except for the examination centers in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Punjab. In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based General Awareness, General Knowledge (GK), topical and English questions as per feedback shared by candidates who participated in the post screening exam. -2022 of SSC Phase 9. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions to achieve high marks in the exam.
SSC Phase-9 Selection Post 2022 Exam question sheet: memory-based questions with answers
1. Who received the Dr MS Swaminathan Award 2017-2019?
Answer: The prestigious 7th Dr. MS Swaminathan Award for the period 2017-2019 has been awarded to Dr. V Praveen Rao, Vice Chancellor of Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University.
2. Who is the Governor of Ladakh?
Answer: RK Mathur
3. Ranking of India in the World Press Freedom Index 2021:
Answer: 142n/a Position among 180 countries
4. The mature mammalian cell nucleus is:
Answer: Mammalian erythrocytes are unique among vertebrates as they are unnucleated cells in their mature form. These cells have nuclei during the early stages of erythropoiesis, but extrude them during development as they mature to provide more space for hemoglobin.
5. Kalinga is located in which state?
Answer: Odisha – Ancient Kalinga (modern Orissa and part of Andhra Pradesh) was located between the Mahanadi River and the Godavari.
Check the SSC Phase-9 Posts 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail
6. Black Buck National Park is located in which state?
7. Meaning of HOT POTATO idiom:
Answer: If you describe a problem or issue as a hot potato, you mean it is very difficult and no one wants to deal with it.
8. ANTONYM of the word SURPRISE
Answer: prepare, prevent, prevent
9. IDIOM PHRASE – In line with
Answer: in agreement with
10. Synonym of the word VIGILANT
Response: Anxious · Attentive · Aware · Cautious · Cautious · Keen · Observant · Suspicious
11. Synonym of the word CERTAIN:
Answer: certain · sure · assured · bound · certified · concluded · decided · determined
12. Correct spelling…. service, serial number
13. Cambodian Currency:
Answer: Cambodian Riel
14. The Jallikattu festival is celebrated at:
Answer: Jallikattu is usually practiced in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu as part of the Pongal celebrations on Mattu Pongal Day, which takes place in January every year.
15. 54and Jnanpith Prize awarded to:
Responnse: Amitav Ghosh was awarded the 54th Jnanpith Prize for his contribution to the enrichment of Indian literature in English.
16. Song by Manike Mage Hithe sung by:
Answer: Manike Mage Hithe is a Sri Lankan song in Sinhalese language by Satheeshan Rathnayaka.
17. Save water to get free water Program started in what state?
Response: Goa – Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has launched the ‘Save Water to Get Free Water’ scheme under which households in the state will not be charged for consumption up to 16,000 liters .
18. The Luni River has its source:
Answer: Luni is native to the western slopes of the Aravalli Ranges
19. Mosaic disease is found in:
Answer: mosaic, plant disease caused by various strains of several hundred viruses
20. Einstein won the Nobel Prize in what year?
Answer: The 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to Albert Einstein “for his services to theoretical physics, and in particular for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect”.
21. 2007-2012 falls under which five-year plan?
Answer: India’s Eleventh Five-Year Plan (2007-2012)
22. Which event was not at the Paralympic Games? a) Hockey b) Football c) Table tennis d) Shot put
23. Dibru-Saikhowa National Park is located at:
Answer: Dibru-Saikhowa National Park is a national park located in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia districts of Assam, India.
24. Harrappan site in UP:
Answer: Alamgirpur is an archaeological site of the Indus Valley Civilization that flourished along the Yamuna River (c. 3300-1300 BC) of the Harappan-Bara period, located in the district from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is the most eastern site of civilization.
25. Who among the following was a painter in the tagore family?
Answer: Abanindranath Tagore – He was a member of the distinguished Tagore family and nephew of the poet Rabindranath Tagore. His grandfather and older brother, Gaganendranath Tagore, were also artists
26. IFSC Full Form:
Answer: Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
27. State Bird of Ladakh:
Answer: Black-necked Crane