Objective of the role
- The IT Systems and Network Administrator will be responsible for managing the IT operating environment and ensuring full operations at all times.
- He will also have overall responsibility for the design, implementation and maintenance of associated systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and configure MFP network printers
- Configuring the firewall device, for example Sophos Firewall
- Negotiate with suppliers to negotiate effectively with suppliers to obtain the best price
- Configure and monitor wireless devices to protect against malicious devices
- Routine maintenance of printers, computers and servers
- Provide support at the request of the end user, physically or remotely
- Configuring Cisco Routers and Switches
- Liaise with website administrators and other solution providers to ensure 99% uptime at all times
- Actively participate in IT projects and provide recommendations as needed
- Regularly monitor all endpoint devices to ensure all laptops are compliant at all times
- Management of mail servers, including all communication and collaboration services offered
- Device Setup, Management, and Enrollment
- Identify security risks within the environment and services and suggest mitigation measures
- Support for a Microsoft hybrid environment
- Build, support and maintain configuration management suite including multiple Windows Enterprise desktop images (WIM), automated task sequences, automated backup infrastructure, centralized imaging environment, automated deployment of patch management software and updates
- Build, support, and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects that are used to secure and configure enterprise client IT infrastructure
- Create, support and maintain supporting documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure and client computing infrastructure.
- Work with application developers and third-party vendors to develop virtualized software or installation packages for network deployment through the enterprise configuration management suite
- Managing the asset lifecycle process through planning and forecasting, including recommending replacement of obsolete or end-of-life assets as needed
- Interact with external vendors to assess technology changes, including licensing and contracts, and their impact on the business
- Investigate and analyze resource usage and prepare reports and metrics, making appropriate changes to optimize infrastructure and provide the highest possible level of performance and security.
Education/knowledge, skills, attributes, experience and other requirements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related discipline
- MCSE Core Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
- ITIL Foundation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience establishing and maintaining mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups, and contributing to corporate exchange policies and procedures, supporting Office 365, including including SharePoint
- Minimum of 3 years working with Windows Server operating system, mobile device operating system, client/server knowledge, Microsoft Active Directory, deep understanding of cloud services
- In-depth knowledge of computing and high availability networks (load balancing, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Familiarity with IP telephony and UCC protocols (SIP, H.264 and H.323) and understands the impact of QoS in the UCC ecosystem
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, SQL and Terminal Services.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations
- Good understanding of managing and configuring CISCO devices and firewalls
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Click here to apply