Microsoft now offers its Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller for $139.99 shipped. Regularly $180 to Amazon and elsewhere, it’s $40 off, matching our previous mention, and the lowest price we could find. To compare, Amazon Renewed Units are selling for $10 more at $150 right now. Microsoft’s latest pro-grade gamepad is compatible with Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Windows 10, with today’s deal being the lowest we’ve tracked in the last few months outside of a few limited offers for $10 or less. Fully customizable button mapping, 40-hour battery life, included USB-C cable, and more round out its interchangeable thumbstick and paddle system. But you can take a closer look in our hands-on review. Note 4+ stars from over 5,500 Best Buy customers and head below for more details.
If the pro-grade configuration of Microsoft’s option still somewhat meets your needs, check out the PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for a fraction of the price. While it’s not quite as customizable, it has a pair of mappable triggers alongside a 3.5mm headphone jack, a more traditional D-pad, and a dedicated share button. along with the 2 year warranty. It’s a more than capable option as an additional gamepad for most users.
If you’re looking for the perfect gamepad for your gaming rig, you’ll want to dive into our video article on the best Xbox controller for Series X and S here.
You can also get all the latest details on Xbox console production, as we have just learned that Microsoft has now officially ceased all manufacturing of Xbox One consoles to focus on releasing more of its latest machines. generation in nature.
Learn more about the Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller:
- Game like a pro with the all-new Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller.
- Customize the controller with new interchangeable stick and paddle shapes.
- Experience unlimited customization and exclusive configuration options with the Xbox Accessories app.
- Stay in the game longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life.
- Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth or the included USB C cable to play on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10/11 devices.